Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer, Summer, Summertime!

It's a rough life, but somebody has to do it.....
Two of my lady friends and I, chillaxin' in the pool in Cape Cod, MA


I feel like I've been on a Blog Vacation, because it was Summer and I was busy doing a million (other) things. I guess that's a good thing, right?


Here is a photo montage of our Summer:

Pal with cousins and friends on July 4th in N.H. - What is better than sparklers???


Pal being cocky after catching a frisbee in Vermont



Just some of the beautiful balloons that were about to fly - Vermont



Vermont again - our ambitious group of bike riders ready to hit the trail!



Pal and his cousin DD taking flight in a tethered balloon - Vermont



Exhausted at the end of a long day in Vermont (rough life this kid has, huh?)



Pal with his cousins and Hubby going for a canoe ride in N.H.



Pal and his best buddies - camping in Maine



Okay, lightsticks in Maine *might* be as cool as sparklers in New Hampshire!



A bluebird eating breakfast at our feeder in N.H.



Our last hurrah - Florida in August (and our sweatiest vacation ever!)



The building of "Harry Potter" exhibit at Universal Studios in Florida - we cannot wait for this to open!!!



Pal with Shaggy and Scooby Doo at Universal Studios.



Pal getting eaten by Jaws - Universal Studios.


Shamu show at Sea World, FL



The new "Manta" roller coaster at Sea World, FL. Possibly THE best coaster we've ever ridden!



Dinner with Minnie and cousins at Chef Mickey's in Florida



Mom and Pal with their favorite mouse in the World!



This was our dessert at "T-Rex" in Downtown Disney!



I will leave you with this gift - the sun setting over our hotel in Florida:




I hope you enjoyed the pics from our Summer. I realize how blessed I am to live the life I do, and I am thankful for it.


On to the school year....here comes 5th grade!

-G

No comments: