Thursday, September 30, 2010

Favorites

Another blog I like is continuing a meme she saw today, so I thought I would play along too! Thanks, Georgie of Decisionally Challenged!

It’s called Favorites!

Favorite Actor:
Probably Tom Cruise (oh, stop gagging already!). He's been in so many movies I like (A Few Good Men is my favorite...oh wait I am jumping ahead!!) Richard Gere could top the list just for Pretty Woman alone!

Favorite Actress:
Julia Roberts. Love her!

Movie:
The Sound of Music comes first, then Pretty Woman, then A Few Good Men, then My Cousin Vinny, then My Big Fat Greek Wedding....

Band:
Currently I'd have to say the Zac Brown Band.

Musical:
The Sound of Music, of course!

Novel:
The Bridges of Madison County, Montana Sky, Good in Bed.

Cuisine:
Italian, Mexican.

Wine:
yuck.

Store:
Sadly, Target. Or Kohl's.

Vampire:
(skip!)

Primetime TV series:
Currently I would say Modern Family and The Big Bang Theory. I cry laughing at these 2 shows.

Time Waster:
Uh, FACEBOOK. Duh!

Chore:
Sadly, cleaning the whole house. All is right in my world when my house is clean.

Quote:
"People may forget what you said, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."

Smell:
My son after a shower. Other than that I can't stand most strong smells.

Vacation Spot:
DISNEY! And anywhere Hubby wants to go!



Enjoy - Happy end of September!!!

-G

No comments: