Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 Things You Didn't Know About Me

In light of the recent Facebook craze, I decided to post my "25 Random Things You Didn't Know About Me" here too. Of course, if you are reading this, then #6 is something you DID already know!

And in my opinion, if you are not on Facebook, then you should be. You are missing out on a great way to keep in touch with people. I have found old friends as well as current friends, family members I didn't even know existed, and I've realized that I could probably like my high school classmates NOW more than THEN!

So, here is my list of 25 Things. Enjoy!

1. I snore.
2. I can play the piano by ear (Not WITH my ear. You get the drift.)
3. I can write poetry, a gift I inherited from my Mom and her Dad.
4. I have ADD (self diagnosed). What were we just talking about??? LOL
5. I am (or was) terrified of the Dentist, and used to pass out in the chair.
6. I have a blog.
7. I hate to disappoint ANYBODY.
8. I went to my first wake/funeral when I was 14 - my friend's Dad died, and I very possibly was the last person to see or talk to him alive.
9. I am slightly OCD - I hate to leave the house if my bed isn't made, there are dishes in the sink or the pillows on the couch aren't properly arranged....
10. I am the youngest of 5 children - my sisters are 13, 12 & 11 years older, and my brother is 4.5 years older...something I like to remind them of frequently.
11. I am the youngest of 18 cousins on my Mom's side, and second-to-youngest of 14 on my Dad's.
12. I am comfortable in my own skin. (I just want there to be LESS of it!!!) LOL
13. One goal is to travel to all 50 U.S. states before I die. I've already been to at least 13.
14. I have road rage, and think nobody else knows how to drive.
15. My favorite thing to drink is iced tea or iced coffee.
16. The last time I was drunk was March 10, 1995. I fell in Fanueil Hall and broke my ankle, but went home to bed without even knowing (or feeling) it. I sure felt it the next morning....along with a nasty hangover.
17. I skeeve mold. Is skeeve a word?
18. I love to read, mostly fiction. LOVED Harry Potter!
19. I was a Youth Minister for almost 10 years. I still miss my "kids".
20. I think my husband is one of the funniest people I know.
21. My husband and I have known each other since we were 12. I have a picture to prove it.
22. My favorite smell in the whole world is my son after a shower.
23. I love reality TV.
24. I can't go to the movies without dozing off at least once.
25. My all-time favorite show was Beverly Hills, 90210.


Now make your own list and send it to me, or post it on comments! It's fun.

Have a great Wednesday!

-G

No comments: