Sunday, September 28, 2008

Memory Walk 2008

Here are some pics of the kids at the Alzheimer's Memory Walk 2008. It was raining the whole time and stopped right after we crossed the finish line! All in all it was a success, we had 21 people walk for our team, and my niece K made shirts for everyone that said "Memory Keepers" on the front (our team name), and on the back it said one of 3 things: Mom, Nana or Dotty with "08" underneath. They were very cool (see them on the kids in the pics.) My feet are killing me and I have 3 blisters, but the walk was good. Now, let's hope this money means we are closer to a CURE. Because I do NOT want to have Alzheimer's Disease. Ever. And I do not want anyone else that I know and love to suffer this way.



Here is a picture of my Mom with Pal and my niece, A in 2007 at their First Communion. This is one of my favorites (notice Pal holding Mom's arm...so cute.)



Thanks for everyone's support for this walk and of my family. Please keep us in your prayers.

Thanks,
G

No comments: